On birth control pills, cramping, stopped pills, pregnancy test negative, irregular periods. Pregnant?

hello. I have been taking aranelle birth control pills for a few months and I missed one on September the 19th and continued taking them. 2 days later my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and for about a week I had lots of cramping so I thought I might be pregnant. I stopped taking my pills and still haven't had a period. my period should be ending. I had some spotting for the 2days after missing a pill and a few days after stopping the pill. if I was still taking pill I should have started my period on September 29th. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they were both negative. is it too early for a positive result or am I going to have a period?
Wed, 9 Oct 2013