Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

On birth control, have intense blood mole growth over the body. Normal pap smear, ultrasound, suspicion of hormonal imbalance. Suggestion?

IM 37 I have rapid blood mole growth all over my body. espiecially the past 2 years im on the birth control pill have been for about 12 years I have no children. my pap and pelvic ultra sounds come pack fine . I had my gallbladder removed 3 years ago and never been the same . My moms docter told me that I have hormone imbalance but my docter thinks im fine please help
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
blood mole as such requires nothing to worry.birth control pills can cause hormonal imbalance can aggravate .if you are planning to have a family you can stop birthcontrol is better to consult a dermatologist for your condition
Answered: Sun, 3 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor