Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

On and off flu with sinus, took antibiotics, tried nasal spray, flesh chunk came down to throat. Should I worry ?

I have had an on again off again flu for the past three months...the last week I have had a plugged sinus, my doc gave me antibiotics for a a sinus infection...I had to quit taking them because they gave me a yeast infection.the past three days I have had one side of my sinus plugged I have tried nasal spray, it will not work. This morning I snorted and a large fleshy chink came through my.nasals into my throat and i spit it out.
My question is should I take it too my doctor to be looked at?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello jill
its good that you are asking this ..yes you should go to the ENT specialist and get it checked if it is tissue it could probably be nasal polyp you must get its histopathological examination done.and see if your doctor advise you for radiological examination and my be surgery later to get a long term relief from such problems
Answered: Sat, 6 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor