On advanced stages of Parkinson, no ability to stand. Treatment?

My Husband is in the very advanced stages of Parkinson s of the ridgidity form. After having serious complications last year, which he survived by putting him onto peg feeding. He now suffers extreme swelling in his feet and ankles. everything has been tried by our G.P to assist the problem is failing. He is very sleepy most days and does not have the ability to stand. he does not like his legs to be raised since it slowes him down to spend pennies and causes mishaps. His urine is thin and he appears to be unable to absorb iron. lastly his veins appear to be closing and it is very difficult to get a blood test taken. What is your opinion please. Joy Surgenor
Tue, 18 Jun 2013