On Ginet 84 contraceptive pills. Is there a pregnancy risk on engaging in sex without condoms?

I am currently on Ginet 84 for contraceptive protection and because the monofeme I was only previously agitated my acne . I was under the impression from my doctor that they are an effective contraceptive pill and have since had unprotected sex while taking them consecutively. I have never missed bleeding in the placebo section of tablets, but I am wanting to know if there is still a risk of pregnancy when taking these tablets and engaging in sex without using a condom? Secondly does the palecebo bleeding definitely mean you are not pregnant or is it just a reaction to the palecebo tablets? Lastly, do the tablets have to be taken at the exact same time each day? I take them every morning but not always at the exact same time. Thank you for your time.
Thu, 25 Oct 2012