On February 28th of this year I was rear ended

On February 28th of this year I was rear ended by a car doing over 55 mph. It's been determined that I have a concussion. I'm doing eye therapy for depth perception issues. My left eye is also not following with the right.
I am doing physical therapy for a torn bicep and whiplash. I must also say that this is the 5th concussion that I know of. I was physically abused for over 23 years and know that I probably had others.
I am dizzy,have extreme headaches, and trouble recalling things. My ears constantly feel pressure. Lately my recall and headaches are worst. But most importantly I have been nauseous and throwing up more frequently. Also have extreme gas that's very metallic tasting. Occasionally diarrhea and bloating. I have already had my gallbladder removed and have anxiety and ptsd..Should I be concerned about the increased dizziness, headaches and this metallic taste and gas?
Sun, 14 Oct 2018