Ok this is complicated but I will try to be

Ok this is complicated but I will try to be brief. I took a drug called Savella for Fibromyalgia, for about 2 years. I decided to go off the drug with my Primary Doctors knowledge. I woke up with worse headache and not being able to talk. Broken words. I went back on it and after a few days was ok but had to work at speech in morning. I careful went off it again but slower reduction of medication until completely off Savella. It took 2 months and I had same reactions. Headache was less but speech broken and slurred. I eventually got my speech back and was able to function normally go back to work. I use singing to get speech pattern back and to be able to focus again.
It has been two years most days I am fine unless I do not get enough sleep or my sleep is interrupted. Stress can also cause my speech and loss of focus. If I am doing an activity like teaching I am fine but takes effort not noticeable effort but it is getting more and more difficult for me.
PROBLEM I am now getting up in the morning and speech is hard and thinking is painful. If I go back to sleep sometime I wake up normal. I still use singing to help me get my speech pattern back to normal but everytime I force myself to do this is becomes more painful.
I was told to get a sleep study done but by a Pulmonology Doctor, I do take Zertec D for allergies. I still have Fibro, so I know sleep is an issue.
Question I have seen by Rheumatology Doctor she referred me to the Pulmonology for OSA but I am not sure that sleep apnea is causing this and since the pain and thinking is getting harder everyday I do not want to waste time going to see the wrong Doctor.
I went to Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville fl when I was first going off the Savella and they did not have any ideas of what to do to help me. I also went to the Emergency Room and was admitted and they were at a loss and sent home. I have gotten this far on my own when others encluding doctors where not sure what to do for me. No one wants to take me because of the possible issues with the drug Savella. I need help and am scared to wake up every morning. Any suggestions would be helpful. I am asking you because I thought one of you could give me idea of what is happening without worrying about law suite.
Sun, 27 May 2018