Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Odor in groin area, have anxiety, no STDs

Hi i am a 20 year old male experiencing odor in my groin area.. i went to the doctor and got tested for std s and i dont have any. i shower every morning and wash the area but 2 hours later the smell always returns.. especially if ive been in the gym i use deodarant and spray but it just doesnt work.. i shaved my pubic area im hoping that will help but i cant be sure.. its giving me alot of anxiety because i just started college so please any suggestions would be appreciated
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi odor in the grion is called is mainly caused by fungal is due to excessive sweating.try to sprinkle absorb dusting powder daily twice after bath into grions to decrease sweating and use flucanazole weekly once for 3-4weeks and apply nizral ointment over the grions can cure the condition
Answered: Fri, 20 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor