Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Oblique longitudinal tear in the body and posterior horn of the medial meniscus. Scheduled for knee surgery. Should I go for it?

I am going for a knee surgery wednesday for oblique longitudial tear in the body and posterior horn of the medial meniscus , i guess a incearsed singal in the proximal acl , near the femoral attachment. I am wandering if i should have it done? i am 55 yrs old, the doc said the other knee had the cartlige removed 33 yrs ago and to do injections till it needs replaced. I also have a double fusion in the neck c5;c6;c7. I am having alot of head pain from that for the last yr. What do you think about the knee surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
best in my opinion as there are no chances with medicines
now a days there are minimal invasive surgeries and done by endoscopes with quickhealing and less recovert times
i suggest to go for that
Answered: Fri, 29 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor