Obimet suggested for PCOS. Anxiety and nervousness, headache, nausea. Suggestions?

hi my doctor has suggested me to take obimet 500 twice a day upto 6 months as she diagnosed pcos problem
but from last two weaks i m not feeling well after taking tablets, some kind of anxiety, nervousness, lack of apetite, nausea, headache and body pain are continuous problem for me. These symptoms are the side effects of this medicine or some thing else. Kindly suggest me, should i continue with these medicines or not.
Thu, 13 Jun 2013