Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Obese, abnormal periods, having hair fall. How to treat sever hair fall ?

doctor i am 18 years hair are falling fastly for about six months ...firstly i thought it was due to seson change ( winter)..but hair fall is still there...before my age 12 years ,my hair was thicker and long ..but after it my hair started thinner and grey...but it was it is not normal menses are abnormal too ...then i started taking medicine when i was 17 .by taking medicine doctor said ur LH are in normal range but menses yet come late ...and doctor said just lose ur weight and u will get normal menses ...and from 83 ,i become 74 in weight ..and my hair falling become fast ......plz doctor tell me what should i do for my hair falling
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to HCM,
You need to check thyroid profile,serum ferritin level.
These are major investigations to be done.
Can you tell about current hairfall and hairdensity?
Answered: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
  User's Response

actually here your signs and symptoms shows that there are more probiblity of you are suffering from pco firstly you have to go for sonography and then find out the cause for obesity that can be done by checking serum insulin level and thyroid profile after doing all these i would sujjest you to opt for homoeopathic treatment for complete cure.. weight reduction is also one part through which harmonal balance can be made but you will require a complete proper medication along with it

take care
Answered: Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor