Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Numbness, tingling in different areas of body, needs support always. Diagnosed reversal of cervical lordosis. MS ?

my 20 year old daughter has been having problems with numbness and tingling in different areas of the body. it has progressed in less than six months to the point where she cannot go up or down steps alone, or get in the tub alone. if she goes out she needs a cane or crutches or another person to support herself. the diagnosis is reversal of the cervical lordosis . her pain management doctor who she saw once said that there has to be something else wrong that they are not finding. could she also have ms.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern for your daughter unless we go through the clinical examination and some blood work to be done then and then we can be sure about the MS looking to this it may be MS or may not be hope this information helps you have nice day
Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor