Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Numbness, soreness and burning over small area on palate, blotchy and burning rash on face, bad taste in mouth. Reason?

Hi, A small area on my palate went numb yesterday and today it is feeling more sore (I had this about a month ago and it turned really very sore for a few days). I can;t recall burning it. At the same time I have developed a burning blotchy rash on my face (cheeks and over my nose ). It s starting to really burn. I have a bad taste in my mouth too. I m female, 42. Any ideas? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  249
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response

You must not delay. Should do some blood tests soon. Blood for HEMOGRAM,ESR,CRP,RA factor, Anti ds-DNA, ANA,P-ANCA,C-ANCA. Also you should see a dermatologist for facial rash. It could be SLE(name of the disease). If all those tests are normal then start Vitamin B- complex scecially Vit B2. Is there any voice change or nasal regurgitation of water/liquid during drinking ? Thanks,

Answered: Fri, 20 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor