Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Numbness, loss of sensation in right testicle, small lump formation, less sex drive. Testicular cancer?

My right testicle has had no feeling for years. It only feels some pain when you pinch it really hard. Durig the past year, it has increased in weight, started feeling really solid, and developed a small lump at the top near the chords. Also, my sex drive has greatly decreased. Does this mean I may have testicular cancer , and if so, what kind?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
I want to know your age first. You have mentioned that your right testes had no feeling for years, then what measures did you take for it? anyway you should do a testicular ultrasound first. Depending on the report further management may be planned. You should not make any delay. This can lead to serious problem. Consult your surgeon as soon as possible. take care of yourself.
Answered: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor