Numbness in leg with back ache. What is the cure ?

Hello Doctor , one of my friend is suffering through some sort of back ache problem, and his leg becomes numb suddenly and continues for months a doctor suggested operation, he is suffering from this problem since a long time when diagnosed before doctor found that the spinal chords are getting pressure due to back bones, he went through an operation 10 yrs before doctors tried to cut one of his spinal bones to make some way for spinal chords when his legs became numb for the first time, but the problem reoccurs every now and then. he is very afraid of operations since then, as the doctors says their is no guaranty that the problem will not occur again. is their any other treatment.
Sat, 14 May 2011
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
hi sayli.. welcome to healthcare magic.. thanks for your query..
your problem can be cured, or you can get much relax that means your pain can b removed without any medicine or antibiotics through accupressure therapy, if you can get any accupressure thrapist near by you, else you can directly contact me on my cell number i.e. +919827114237 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 noon
or in evening 5:00 to 8:00 PM.
Dr. Alisha,
Homeopath
's
 Response
hi sayli.. welcome to healthcare magic.. thanks for your query.. spinal surgery is a complicated surgery and frequently associated with complications.. numbness in lower limbs indicate an unsuccesful surgery.. if ur friend is afraid of surgery there is excellent way of treatment in homoeopathy and no complicatins or side effects.. it may look strange to you that how spinal problem can be treated by homeo but its treatable by homoeo.. i hope this wil be helpful to you..