Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Numbness in front upper part of body, neck, face, itchy sensation. What can i do?

I m 25 years old. Since last two years I develop a this numbness...! This happen in different part of my body. Upper part usually. Just behind the upper back below neck and face(chin-blade). When I twist just normal also it numb, when I brush or open my mouth little wide it get numb. And sometime I have this tingling or some itchy sensation on left side of my face aroud the ear. Please advice
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Looking to your complain it is difficult to say that it could be because of some neurological problems, more or less it can be said that it is illusive disorder, still for exact diagnosis certain routine test is must, like Blood test , urine test etc. dont be overconscientious and apprehensive, just relax consult to physician and be in touch with HCM, Good Day.
Answered: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor