Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Numbness in body, increased heartbeat. What is going to happen?

im really worried ill be sitting down folding clothes and then out of no where frist my whole body starts getttig numb and then i start to feel my heart beat pounding out of my chest .. im only 35 years old and im so worried about my health,,, i also start to feel really cold and i start freaking out.. ill start walking my floors cause i swaer if i would just sat there when that happpend i would faint cause it feels like thats whats gonna happen... and im affrid to just let it takes its course,cause ive tried doing it and i really tought i was gonna die And i feel that way everytime i get this eposides.. please help
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
It looks like a typical anxiety attack to me. Kindly try to reduce your stress level in life. Physically you are alright. Don't worry you will be fine soon.
Answered: Mon, 21 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor