In the absence of any history of wear & tear or injury, the symptoms can be due to:
1. Deficiency of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B 12, Vitamin D, Calcium, etc. which interferes with blood formation & nerve conduction.
2. Decrease in blood sugar levels (Hypoglycemia
3. Any fluctuation in blood pressure levels such as Hypotension
imbalance like Hypothyroidism
5. Lack of adequate hydration, proper nutrition & good sleep.
6. Even emotional factors like stress/tension can lead to such symptoms.
Kindly consult your General Physician & get a proper physical examination done.
Investigations like complete blood count
, estimation of blood pressure and blood sugar levels will be helpful.