Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Numbing sensation on left side of rib cage moving to mid back area. Had a c-section. Suggestions ?

hi, I had a c-section Oct. 7th of this year, about a week later I felt what seemed like heartburn , but I;m not sure, went to the hospital had an ekg done everything came back normal. The following day I got this numbing sensation on the left side of my rib cage that wrapped around to my mid back area, and its only getting worse, now I m feeling a sharp burning pain that come and goes. told my obgyn about it, she ordered an xray of my lungs and spine but everything came back negative. and also during my pregnancy I was experiencing alot of constipation. any suggestions would be nice..
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pulmonologist 's  Response
well , it seems to related to stomach take some ant acidity treatment for one month or so or it may be related to peptic ulcer disorder better to consult gastroentrologist
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor