Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Numb spot just above left knee, feel a random twitching or vibration. What type of doctor I should go for?

I have a numb spot just above my left knee , also to the right of that area a feel a random twitching or vibration. Sometimes I think that my cell phone is on vibrate and then I realize that my phone is not in my pocket.. it doesn t matter if I m standing or sitting and seems to be happening a lot. just wondering what type of doctor I should go to?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
If this is bothering you, I suggest you need to see a neurologist to start with. The neurologist may wish to do nerve conduction studies and/or an MRI.
Dr K A Pottinger,
Answered: Mon, 4 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor