Numb penis head, pain in right buttock cheek with constipation, tingling in right leg. On chemo since 8 weeks. Solution ?

I have a numb penis head and pain in the right buttock cheek. With constipation. A little tingling down the right leg. I am having trouble urinating. Last night the doctors gave me diloden and the urination issue went away. But now it is back. I have been in chemo for the last eight weeks. Revlimid and kyrlyso.??? Mixed with dexamethasone . Twice a week. Tingling and numbness are new feelings this week.
Mon, 23 Dec 2013