Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Numb and deflated during sex. Why ?

I am 46 and I was recently having sex with my wife when I experienced that my penis went numb and limp during the act. This has almost happened twice in a row. What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Thu, 13 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  906
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

don't worry .. have pills for that ..

its not a big issue you can just consult a chemist and will have medicine of brands like ranbaxy, moods ,intf..


any more info contact me at : +919814539929 

Answered: Sat, 15 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor