Now i started bleeding dark brownish color and then black to red what does this mean?

okay i was done with my period on wednesday today is sunday and i started bleeding only a little bit as the day went by it started getting really dark brownish color and then black to red what does this mean?
Mon, 16 May 2011
Hi
Welcome to health care magic
you had an abnormal bleeding during the cycle ,it can be due to many reason ,so consult gynec & get it treated after proper investigtion.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Disclaimer