Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Noticed white stringy things in stool. Which specialist should I consult?

Hello, I have a question about my health and I am unsure what specialty I need to consult. its about fecal matter. For over a week if not 2 now, I have been finding white stringy things in my stool . I don t know if I am pregnant or if this could be from something else. Please let me know any and all possibilities. thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi...looks like you have got bowel infestation.. take tab XXXX 400 mg for three nights...that should be enough..

Dr. Ashish Verma
Answered: Wed, 18 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor