Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
120 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Noticed white spots on the skin of the penis

am having problem in my penis near the head there is a white spots appearing and my penis skin also affected inside it seems like some scraches like that and i didn't get any pain also but it give sometimes itches... to which doctor i want to consult pls help
Mon, 24 Feb 2014
Report Abuse
Sexologist 's  Response
You can consult a dermatologist because it reads like a skin problem. it could be due to deposition of smegma or a mild fungal infection
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor, i noticed a couple of white spots hv appeared on my penis. It generally reveals wen i pull back the skin of penis. Initially i thot it...