Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Noticed fluctuation in BP after taking levoflaxin and robitussin EM. What to do?

I was diagnosed with bronchitis 4 days ago and have been taking levoflaxin for the past four days along with Robitussin EM for cough and congestion. Symptoms are better but my blood pressure is fluctuating. Yesterday 178/95 and today 95 /60 with racing pulse of 95. I take blood pressure meds (divan, labetatalol and lasix . Not sure what to take now.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to helthcaremagic
racing pulse and marked fall of blood pressure needs immediate consultation and a cardiac check up
with investigations as advised by physician .
see to it that you are taking proper diet and taking adequate amount of fluid intake .
lower the dose of anti hypertensive drugs till you check up with physician and get it soon .
hope you be all right soon
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor