Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Noticed blood during intercourse with pain. What is the reason?

hi. sir i am 28 by my age with no sexual problems or anything. but few days back when i was having sex with my wife i realised that i came but actually it was blood. i feel i torn my skin in my skin. the days past ok as no pain nothing but last night when i was trying to have sex again the same thing happen n the town was more than last time but not the blood. plz suggest
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have sustained injury to your frenulum may be because of dry sex,

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and further treatment.

You may need to excise the band (Adhesion ) between frenulum and Glans penis.

Do not worry this will get cured by doing this minor surgery.
Answered: Thu, 25 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor