Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Noticed blood after sex and intense burning during sex. What is wrong?s

I m having a burning/stinging feeling inside my vagina during and after intercourse. We did some research about what it could do about it, but nothing is working and it s only getting worse. Last time we tried having intercourse, I even felt pain when the tip of the penis was only touching the entrance of my vagina. The pain can last for 2-3 days and sometimes I notice a bit of blood when I wipe myself after. This blood is usually gone after those 2-3 days. These are the things we already tried: - Using alot of lubrication - (Very) long foreplay - Try different positions (me on top seems to be slightly less painful) - Try instering up to two fingers first to make my vagina get used to it
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
The most common causes for your problem could be
Bacterial vaginitis
Yeast infection
Trichomoniasis and other sexually transmitted diseases
Or sometimes even sperm allergy

You need a physical examination by a Gynecologist and certain investigations to arrive at the diagnosis.
Once diagnosis is made,ytratment can be instituted.
Answered: Mon, 31 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor