Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Noticed a pimple like lump on left side of testicle. What is the remedy to get rid of it?

I'm a thirtyseven year old man. sexually active been with the same and only partner for the past three years. Last week I noticed a pimple like lump on my left side testicle. This never happened to me before I tried to pop it but it didn't work then I use my razor blade horizontaly to make a small cut but only blood came up that was done this morning what can I do let get rid of this?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed Sebaceous cyst on scrotum.
The scrotal skin is rich in sebaceous glands hence more prone to develop sebaceous cyst due to accumulation of sebum beneath the skin.
Normally it subsides without any treatment .However if increases in size or get infected, you need to get it excised in Toto under local anaesthesia by a general Surgeon. Please consult qualified general surgeon or Urologist for clinical assessment and further treatment.
Answered: Sat, 13 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor