Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Not satisfied with penis size. Treatment?

HI, I am married, 31yrs old.. i have a kid, my pennis 3 inch on erection and i couldn t enjoy with this. and my son also have small one. and i have buffy boobs and someone just touch on body i have feel tickle.. please advice me what like treatment i needful. really i am disappointed these things. my wife also touch on my body i have feel like this. really i hate this.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As I see, you are worried about the size of your penis. We would like you to know that it is not possible to increase the size of penis after you attain complete adulthood. If you are able to have an intercourse and have a kid, then we believe the size should not be of any issue. We would not be able to comment on the development of breasts without examining them. If there is significant development and it bothers you, then you should get in touch with your Doctor who would recommend a few tests to ascertain the diagnosis. Hope this helps
Dr. Gagandeep Dhillon
Answered: Thu, 3 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor