Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Not satisfied with child's circumcision, penis does not come out properly, advised losing weight. Solution?

actually i am worried about my son.he is six yrs old . i am not satisfied with his circumcision . i went to the doctor & he said he is ok but when he passes urine his penise doesn t come out properly he is little bit chubby .doctor sid to loose his weight.iam trying but can u sugesst any thing by which he can loose his weight & remove this problem .he is 43 kg but he is taller then his age so he doesn t look that fat
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Your child has been circumcised and he is little over weight.It is normal for a penis to appear smaller than normal in a healthy but little obese child..If his urine stream is fine and does not have any problem in passing urine you need not worry at all.The scar and skin will become supple as he grows.You can encourage your child for moderate exercise and consult some nutritionist and chart out his diet to reduce his weight.If you are too curious about circumcision consult some surgeon for examination and if necessary for refashioning (only for Cosmetic reasons).
Answered: Fri, 4 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor