Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Not possible to have intercourse with my wife. What would be the reason ?

hi.i m 29 year old i have a problem related to sex that when i go infront of wife for intercourse my penis not come into motion, rest of the time it remains in motion.i remain in depression some of the time .so kindly tell me what should i do? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
selective impotence is a known phenomenon,try to build good relations & take her in confidence & discuss the problem wit her without any hesitation & shyness .If both you try in unison problem will disappear with in few weeks.Also do regular exercise jointly.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
This is purely a psychological problem.
You find out that how it is happening,any problem with your wife ?
Do not become nervous,you go to your wife with strong will that i can do sex with my wife.
you go for strong sex desire by fantasy,by verbal talk,kissing, pushing,by doing this you will get high sexual excitement and your penis will be strongly erected and now start doing intercourse,i am sure you will be able to do intercourse.
ok and bye,
wish you good luck.,
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor