Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Not lasting long during sex. Can you help me?

hi.sir i am 27 years old and my question to you is i am not lasting long during having sex,not even 2 munites also.So doctor can you help me to long last when having sex.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Thanks for your query

Premature ejaculation is a fairly common condition and maybe primary(if it has happened always since the first time) or secondary( if it happens after a period of normal sexual activity).
You can consult your local urologist who can advise medication such as dapoxetine which is effective in delaying ejaculation.
Some other ways to delay ejaculation include using start/stop technique, squeeze method and change of position(woman on top).
I hope i have answered your query
Dr Vineet Malhotra
Answered: Mon, 19 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor