Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Not involved in sexual procedure. What could be the reason for delayed period?

Hi, im 15, and i havent had a period for almost two months. My mom has brought to my concern that there might be something wrong, and yes i am worried that there might be somthing wrong with with me. I havent had sex so i can t be pregnant so i was wondering what could it be.? i have been under a lot of stress at school but not at home!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
It looks like PCO features with oligomenorrhoea picture, get some investigations specific for PCOS and if you are overweight you should reduce your weight, look for any signs of Hirsutism, and acne. You might need some low dose OC pills to regularise your mensus.
Hope I answered your question, Kindly reply me if you have any further queries or any comments. I will be very happy to help you.
Dr Arif
Answered: Wed, 20 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor