Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Not interested in intercourse. Looking for better medicine

I have a personal problem its been 1 year since I got married and I found my husband has no interest in sex life and he shows no interest from before I tried alot to get him the interest and with force he comes to me but I want some help to this problem and if there is any capsules for him to get moods to solve this problem
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for writing to HCM!
I have gone through your question carefully and I really understand your problem.

If I had been in your place I would sit and talk to him and ask for the reason for his behavior (as you didn't mention anything on this in question). Knowing the reason only can help to rectify the problem. I would not treat him with any medicine until I know why he does like this.

Does he performs sufficiently when you have sex? There are some major questions which will clarify and rule out many causes. Such behavior can be due to many reasons from depression, to just lack of interest to any organic problem....It is not clear from the question.
If I had been your doctor, I would like to know his mood otherwise during the day, how is his behavior.

You have been handling too much of it alone, I would advice you to go to a specialist or talk to some physician alteast regarding this. I'm sure things will become better.

hope it helps you, please feel free to ask further.
Dr. Manisha Gopal
Answered: Sun, 20 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor