Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Not getting erection since 10 years and how to overcome diabetic impotency ?

sir iam a known diabetic for 10 years my age is 48years male,insullin dependent using huminsullin 30/70,morning 16 points,eve 16 points,along with glynace 5mg twice aday gluconorm 1 gr sr twice aday,repace50 after b/f toneact 20 in the night , mymain complaint is i am not getting errecion since 10 yers so iam terribly in trouble because i am not able to see my wife s face so kindly help me sarma
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  181
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response
ok first u have not told what is ur fbs ppbs ,HBA1c lipid profile ,habits like alcohol and smoking all affect ur sexual health and penile doppler to know is there an organic problem
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ms. Ketki's  Response
Prolong Diabetes affects sexual health.

Controlling sugar level is the baseline for avoiding further complications of Diabetes. Unfortunately as it is degenerative change ; there is very little hope to overcome this trouble.

You can get checked by diabetologist for any hope depending on your individual assessment.
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor