Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Not getting conceived. What treatment should be done for infertility?

hi doctor , age : 25 Married : yes, around 2 years problem : am not getting conceived
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi Seema
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are not conceiving even after regular unprotected intercourse then you should consult a gynecologist. You and your husband both need to undergo thorough evaluation to know the cause of infertility and if found it needs to be corrected..Wish you all the best for the treatment.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 18 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Aravinda Jawali's  Response
Try sex 3 days prior to ovulation or try IVF and recheck.
May be if all tests ar against IVF is the answer.
Answered: Fri, 9 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor