Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Not feeling comfortable watching sexual things. Suggest?

Whenever I watch or see any sexual things I do not feel comfortable and do sexual thing on night and this kind acts going on continious three to four days approxe or sometimes without any sexual things remembering it works automatically
Plz help me how can I control this .... due to this my health is going down day by day
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. You seem to have a common anxiety problem which is called OCD or obsessive compulsive disorder or a personality issue related to the same. I recommend that you see a doctor as soon as you can. I hope a psychiatrist can adequately help you with your condition using medications. Also your condition is treated with psychotherapy as well, who can counsel you out of this problem. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Wed, 24 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor