Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Not able to urinate, severe cramping. What is the problem?

I am 34 years old, 3 days ago out of nowhere I was unable to pee. I drink a lot of water, so I fell and know my bladder is full. I went to a clinic, they catherized me to relieve the pressure. But several hours later I was unable to urinate. I went to my family doctor, he catherized me and I am now wearing a catheter , He referred me to a uralogist but am unable to see him until the end of feb. I am having serious cramping, am due to start my period and I am not sure what to do or what the problem is
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Urologist 's  Response
You probably have ureteric calculus, get yourself investigated with ultrasound
Answered: Tue, 29 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor