Owl Image

Not able to sleep for long hours?

I am not getting sleep in the night more than 2 to 3 hours
Tue, 7 Jun 2011
You have not mentioned your age and you have also not mentioned at what time do not get sleep.
As age advances one gets less sleep,if you get any type of pain in the body you may get disturbed sleep,if you have got any tension and due to this you go on thinking,get worried and again you are sleeplessness.
If one has got depression he awakes very early in the morning.
So depending upon the cause treatment can be decided.
To get good sleep wear loose clothes at night,forget your worries,get fresh and prey the god and then go into the bed,read light book or news paper and go to sleep,you will definitely get good sleep.