Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Not able to have proper intercourse

I am 33 years old married 6 months back having problem in sexual intercourse and to be specific I am not able to penetrate my partner.I see this as mentioned one of the common problem.We are having enough foreplay and lubrications and still penetration is not happening.Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It is not clear that you get full erection of your penis or not.
But it seems that you get full erection but there ino penetration.
Some times anatomy of vaginal orifice is bit different and orifice might have posteriorly situated giving rise to not enter easily.
There might be having tight vaginal opening giving you trouble.
There might be having less lubrication due to not having proper secretion of vaginal fluid.
Consult Gynaec and get examined.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sun, 4 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor