Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Not able to express my feeling may be anything in the kind. I cry for everything.

I am 30 years old working women working in a Non-it company having a 19 months old daughter. My problem is am not able to express my feeling may be anything in the kind. I am also a emotional lady, what ever my husband or anybody in my family say anything say to me i get that into my heart and feel too harsh and i cant even talk to them i start crying which i cant control. I even feel i should end up my life but due to daughter's face that comes in fornt of me thats not possible to me.
Please tell me what can i do for this..........
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dec 2014
Welcome to HCM

You are a young and have a 19 months old daughter. You have symptoms of excessive sensitivity, rejection sensitivity, crying spells and some time also suicidal ideation and ideas of self harm. Most likely these symptoms are due to depressive disorder. Please talk to your family members and visit a Psychiatrist for evaluation. Medicines as SSRI, SNRI etc are used in depression. Non medicinal treatment like Cognitive Behavior Therapy is also useful.
Hope it helps you.
Answered: Sat, 11 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor