Not able to concentrate, complex partial seizures. Taking tegritol, nexito and clobazepam

hi doctor i m navjot kaur and i m 24 years old and i m a veterinarian.i m taking tegritol 600 mg daily twice a day,epilv 250 in morning and 500mg at night, nexito15 mg in morning and clobazepam 5mg twice a day and folic acid also for the last 4 yrs and i want to ask that i m not able to concentrate on anything sply on studies i was to do post graduation but due to this problem i m not doing as doctor has told me not to take stress on my mind. i usually fight wth my parents very much esp wth my mom . i m taking treatment from PGI chandigarh and acco to them i m suffering from complex partial seizures. whenever i miss my med even in morning i used to have an attack like i am unaware of surroundings for just few sec and i dont remember what had happened?i was a very intelligent girl till when i was in 9th class but after that i lost my positions in studies,even i had done my graduation very dificulty pls doctor help me and if want to ask smething more pls do mail me thanx.
Thu, 14 Jun 2012