Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Not able to conceive

hi this is AAAAAAA from china . i have been married for more than 2 years and has been living with my husband only for one year . planning for baby but i don t know what s wrong .i am 22 years old.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016

You need to do unprotected sex without any contraceptive pill or method around ovulation time (14 days prior to due date) or fertile days to maximize chance of pregnancy. You can use ovulation prediction kit (LH kit) to predict ovulation time.

If you do not able to conceive naturally, then some investigations are required to rule out causes of primary infertility. These include husband semen analysis, pelvic ultrasound scan, complete hormone assay, thyroid profile, serial follicular study, tubal patency test, other serological tests etc.

Here, you need to consult with infertility specialist for complete guidance about investigation & treatment procedure.

Take vit-E, folic acid supplements with healthy diet, do regular exercise, avoid stress, maintain genital hygiene, take sound sleep.

All the best.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jan 2016
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor