Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Not able to conceive due to blocked fallopian tube. Have symptoms of pregnancy. Test is negative. Why?

I was told 9 years ago I could not have a baby naturally as I have only one ovary I was told that the only Fallopian tube I have is blocked however I am around 2 and a half weeks late Last night I did a pregnancy test which showed negative but I still have not come on ! I have symptoms of pregnancy Could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Less likely if the pregnancy test is negative but you can still wait fir a day or two and repeat a pregnancy test with early morning first urine sample which is most accurate.
Delayed period could be due to variety of reasons like stress hormonal imbalance,change in weight suddenly etc,so if pregnancy test comes negative consult your doctor once to get the reason for delayed period and appropriate medication for same.
Answered: Thu, 24 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor