Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Not able to conceive. Had miscarriage. Have breast tenderness and stomach cramps

i am 29 yrs female. its been 2 yrs of my marriage after miscarriage i am not conceiving:(. MY gyni dr. said there is not problem mild PCOS, my cycles were regular but this month it was due on 22nd march but till today no sign i did two pregnancy test but came out negative i ve severe breast tenderness n stomach cramps. now plz tell me what should i do am v tense:(
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
You once consult gynecologist and go for blood test for pregnancy.
If the test comes negative, you go for:
Ultrasound, thyroid profile, prolactin levels.
By this workup the possible cause for your problem can be identified.
And depending on that treatment can be taken.
After getting the periods track your ovulation and plan intercourse around that time.
For more details you can ask me through:
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 14 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor