Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Not able to conceive. Fibroids diagnosed. What is the treatment?

i just want some guidelines to follow my wife is not able to conceive mean while we are married for 7 yrs now . the other day we visited a herbal center and she was dignosed of fibroid . later we were told to come and they will use machine to destroy it for her. am confused and don t know what to do
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Treatment of fibroid depends upon its type & size. Fibroids obstructing uterine cavity (submucus fibroid) should be removed.They can be removed by hysteroscopy, laproscopy or laprotomy depending upon site. In some fibroids surgery is not required. You consult your gynecologist & decide accordingly.
Answered: Mon, 24 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor