Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Nose bone having extra growth, looked like branch. Nose bent post surgery. Can my problem be fixed without surgery?

Hi , Dr. i have a problem in my nose ,my nose bone was having extra growth from the right side , it was looking like branch kind of thing, but then three years before i had a surgery and my Dr. had fixed that problem but now from that side it feels like my nose is bending actually from that side my skin is loose and hence it looks like tilted from that side,what should i do now?can my problem be fixed without surgery? Note: I don t have my credit card ,can u answer my question without it please?i I ll be very thankful to you in the rest of my life..
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  386
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You had surgery for the septal correction .
BUt after 3 years you have this problem.
First of all the bone doesnot grow again .
And if the tilt you see has come up now then it should not be because of the surgery or the septum bone .
Do you have any other problem like nose blockage or sneezing etc if yes then it could be because of the mucosa ie skin of nose which is edematous and you are feeling it to be abnormal.
Get an ent check up as you need examination .
Answered: Thu, 14 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor