Nose bleed, high BP. On stamlo, moxicip and pause. Side effects?

I had nose bleeding last week, The BP was that time 160/90. my family physician immediately advised to take one Stamlo 2.5mg and sent me to ENT specialist, who examined and prescribed Pause 500 mg, 1 tab thrice daily for 5 days and antibiotic moxicip 500, 1 tab daily for 5 days.ENT had not seen any visible rupture in the anrtariod. After that no bleeding. But my qu is is there any side effect of Pause 500, if I take later if it bleeds again? After taking Stamlo 2.5, daily, my BP is now 130/83.
shall you recommend to continue Stamlo 2.5????
Any side effects for Pause 500 and Stamlo 2.5, which can be ignored

Will appreciate your advice

thanks
Asish K. Kumar, Kolkata
YYYY@YYYY
Sat, 21 Sep 2013