Normally i have pretty goodblood pressure usually in the range

Normally i have pretty goodblood pressure usually in the range of 117/75. I went in for a health check at my local pharmacy (not dr) a couple days ago and it was jumping all over the place. The highest i have ever seen on me came back at 148\89. The pharmacist tried 2 more times and it came back about the same: 144/84 and 139/80. I tried again a few day later and it was back to around 117-120/75-80. Should this fluctuation be cause to set up an appointment with my physician?
Mon, 8 Oct 2018